All of our vendors are screened and must meet the following criteria:
- Actively licensed appraiser in your state in good standing
- Member of National Association of Realtors, Your State Association of Realtors, and Local MLS
- Have the ability to provide an electronic version of a sketch
- Have the ability to provide a PDF document of sketch, square footage calculations, and if needed interior room measurements
- Have E&O insurance (Note: Measuring services that are provided by an appraiser have no specific performance standards per USPAP)
- Agree to the ordermeasurements.com service agreement found by CLICKING HERE.
- Sign up for automatic payment. Payment made at the end of every week.